Friday, March 28, 2008

Things that make you go hmmm....

While I was running errands this afternoon, I went past the Home Depot and I thought to myself.. why does a home improvement store need a concession stand in the parking lot? I know I've passed it tons of times before and wondered about it.. but seriously! I mean while shopping for toilet parts or ceiling fans you just have to have an Italian Sausage.

I hate going to both Home Depot and Lowe's and no carnival-like consession stand will make my trip any more fun. Usually I'm there to try and get parts to fix something I already have no idea how to fix! And if taking the kids to Home Depot is a family outing, then maybe you should try the park, the library or an actual carnival.

Plus, don't even get me started on how sanitary the food served there could actually be!

Stylishly yours,
Miss Attitude

No comments: