Tuesday, March 11, 2008

It's Saturday!

I don't know about you, but I am so excited it's Saturday. Most people say TGIF, but I'm so exhausted on Fridays I never enjoy the end of the work week. This weekend some friends are visiting from out of town. I'm so excited to see them, but totally flaked last night.

Their flight didn't get in until 11 p.m. because they had a delay out of Chicago. I couldn't make it past 10 p.m. Wow is this what it's like to be in your 30s? When I was in my 20s I made it to 2 or 3 a.m. on Fridays.

But then again, I didn't have as much responsibility at work and of course least I left it at work after I left.

Those were also the days before PDAs. I remember when Blackberry first became popular and boy did I want one! Now don't get me wrong I love my Treo, she even has a name, but I am very addicted to checking my e-mail. Sometimes I have to tell myself not to check it after a certain time at night. Does anyone else have this problem????

So the goal is to limit checking the e-mail this weekend and enjoy spending time with my friends. Since I'm on call for work, we'll see how it goes.

Stylishly yours,

Miss Attitude


glitter-graphics.com


No comments: