Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Miss Attitude introduction

Have you have ever been faced with a problem and wondered "is this acceptable behavior in 2008?" If yes, then I’m your girl. My friends and co-workers have been coming to me for advice for years.

After working in the media business for more than a decade not much stumps me. But recently I saw something at work I’d never seen before. Instead of calling in sick, an employee text messaged me she’d be staying home for the day. My first reaction was seriously? I wanted to call her and reprimand her. But I began to wonder, do people in their early 20s think a text message is the same as a phone call?

So send me your questions and problems. I swear on my favorite pair of heels, I will give you the best advice I can.

Stylishly yours,

Miss Attitude

No comments: