Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Do I have a date or don't I?

Okay, this one's confusing to me. Remember I told you I have a second date from eHarmony? Well it was supposed to be tonight, but now I really don't understand what happened.

I talked to him for several hours Sunday, then again on Monday a couple of times, plus add in multiple text messages. It felt like it equaled some chemistry. Plus we made plans for dinner tonight and a day at Disney tomorrow if all went well tonight. But I haven't heard from him since Monday night. Not a call, not a text message, nothing.

So what's a single girl to do? Some friends said forget him, move on. A few others said maybe something happened and he'll probably call today. Well know it's past noon and still nothing. I left a message last night saying I was just checking in to see if we were still on. Now I don't want to be a needy, clingy girl but this is ridiculous!

One of my other sassy single girlfriends had a similar problem about a month or so ago. She's the one who did eHarmony. The guy came to visit her, they hit it off. Now don't get me wrong I don't think she was head over heels for him or anything, but she liked him. She was supposed to go to Chicago to meet him. She even bought her plane ticket. She was less than a week away and she wasn't hearing from him much anymore. She knew something was wrong. And of course when she confronted him, he admitted he didn't know if he wanted her to visit anymore and he'd been dating someone else. WTF?!?!?!?!?!?

I tell you this story because it doesn't give me much faith in my own situation. And I'll be honest this is the first time in a long time I was even excited about a date. So what would you do if you were me?

Stylishly yours,

Miss Attitude


glitter-graphics.com

No comments: