Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Is it okay to cheat?

So I've been thinking about something. I know cheating on your spouse is not a new problem in our society, but it seems I've been learning about more and more people I know being unfaithful.

I wonder what makes someone cheat on someone they love, someone they promised to spend the rest of their life with. I wonder how you go home at night with that lie tucked away and not feel guilty as hell.

I know I'm single and try not to judge, but why you don't just get a divorce and then do what you want to do? I may be cynical and skeptical, but I believe when you're married you're married. Even as a single person I would never knowingly have an affair with a married man. Period. I believe in karma and I would never want anyone to do that to me.


glitter-graphics.com

And then what about if that affair comes to light in the workplace, then what? As I manager I once received a phone call telling me an employee was having an affair and on top of that wasn't very secretive about it. The caller said it was a bad reflection on our business.

I couldn't help but wonder what motivated that person to call? Was she jealous? Did she know his wife? What did she want me to do about it?

What would you do if you were the boss?

Stylishly yours,

Miss Attitude

No comments: