Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Online dating

Okay ladies, here's something I've been struggling with: Online dating. If you're single and don't feel like meeting men at bars there don't seem to be a lot of options. When I was in my 20s it definitely seemed easier. So a few months ago I decided to try eHarmony. One of my friends said she liked it and it appeared to have better quality potential dates than Match.com.

I have to tell you, I'm definitely an instant chemistry girl so this has been challenging. I mean who do you know you might possibly be interested in someone by filling out these dumb questions and answers. Wait, I guess that's not a positive attitude!

I've been out on one date so far and while it wasn't a bad date, it wasn't the right chemistry either. My next date is Thursday. So wish me luck.

I want to hear what you think about online dating. Have you had any luck?

Stylishly yours,

Miss Attitude

No comments: