Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Rude people

Here's something you don't know about me.. I'm a rule follower. But tonight when I went to dinner on Main Street in Sarasota with one of my friends I let her convince me to break one. We couldn't find a parking spot so she said go ahead park in a spot even though it had a tow sign. So of course we came back out from dinner and there was a boot on my car. There were two other cars in the same boat. We were all mad about the $75 fee by the time the parking natzi showed up. But my friend and I were sugary sweet and got out of it. The same can't be said for the guy next to us. He started arguing with the parking natzi and calling him names. And the parking natzi said look it's just my job don't take it out on me. And I couldn't agree more. It's very easy to get frustrated and snippy with people.. especially when they're taking your hard earned money. Believe me I've been there. But being mean to someone just because you can is NOT okay.

Stylishly yours,

Miss Attitude

No comments: