Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Thanks

I've gotten a lot of compliments about the blog and MySpace page. I can't tell you how excited and grateful I am considering my first column hasn't technically been published yet.

Here's just one of the comments I received so far:

I read your blogs on wwsb.. very good... i get a very sex in the city vibe from it... without the sex talk.

He.. yes he.. also responded to one of my blogs about MySpace:

myspace has actually been blocked at my work.. we had too many people on it all the time.. and they blocked it. I use it more for email... than anything else... so I think that is ok.. because everyone checks their email at work.. but when people are spending hours on it.. not okay...

Please keep your comments coming.

Stylishly yours,

Miss Attitude


glitter-graphics.com

No comments: