Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Bashing co-workers?

Wow it looks like some people are touchy about work ethic.

Shadow Word generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com

Shadow Word generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com

Here are two comments I received from anonymous writers:

I find it interesting that you would create a post bashing your co-workers on a blog linked to your station's website.

Not very professional...

So I will respond to both. My post actually was not even about workers at ABC 7. If you read it closely, you would see it said former co-worker reminded me of the instance. At the time Miss Attitude actually worked at a TV station in Tampa. So read between the lines on that one.

As for not being professional, that is one thing Miss Attitude has NEVER been accused of in her 13 year career. I actually pride myself on being as professional as possible. You may not like me, I may be hard on you, I may be a pain, but you'll never call me unprofessional.

I do admit, I knew these comments would come. ABC 7's Josh Taylor admitted to finally checking out my blog and worried people might realize they were the ones being mentioned. I told him the same thing, that post wasn't about workers here. And also added that's something he would never have to worry about. Josh is one of the hardest working reporters I've ever met. And the kindest. I truly wish more people were like Josh.

I also want you to know the other night, so many workers at ABC 7 stayed to cover a terribly sad breaking news story about a young boy with autism who wondered off and drowned in a lake. Many of them stayed several hours late or even came back in to work after their shifts.. all without being asked. There are many amazing people at my station, which by the way is why I chose to work here in the first place!

Keep the comments coming. And don't forget I'm also here to give advice. Got problems with your co-workers? Your boyfriend? Your girlfriend? Let me know.

Stylishly yours,

Miss Attitude

No comments: