Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Breast implants

So this morning I was walking along the bay and saw something that made me do a triple take. A woman walking, holding her back and sticking out her chest. She had on a tank top, showing off her rather large breast implants. And to top it off, she had her bright fuschia iPod stuck right in between them.

Now before I sound like I'm bashing women with breast implants, I want you to know I have a couple of friends who have them. I personally have a hard time imagining getting them, but I try not to judge because you should be able to do whatever makes you happy.

But in this case, I thought to myself SERIOUSLY? It's not like she's out at a nighclub. She's supposed to be exercising, or is all that a ruse to get attention? Or does she feel like since she paid for them she better get her money's worth? And maybe her back hurts because God didn't intend for hers to be that big and so up there!

Even after she'd passed me, I still kept turning around to stare. And I spotted at least one man doing the same thing. So if that was her goal.. Mission Accomplished!

Stylishly yours,
Miss Attitude
miss.attitude7@gmail.com

P.S. In the matter of full disclosure so I don't seem too catty, this mystery woman had an amazing figure. I was definitely envious of that. Maybe she can put just the iPod around her arm like everyone else.

No comments: