Monday, June 2, 2008

Vacation or not, you can't wear that!

Photobucket

I had a great time in Key West with my friends, but it's great to be back home and to blog again. I've been waiting to tell you all about the fashion no no's we saw up and down Duval Street. I realize people are on vacation, but it's still no excuse to wear Crocs. And boy did we see a lot of Crocs, even horrendous camouflage ones. And speaking of horrendous camouflage, how about this? Black and white camouflage man capris!

Photobucket

Wearing those should be illegal. Then there are these pants.

Photobucket

Not much of an improvement, huh? Then there was this guy.

Photobucket

It's not really the outfit per se, it's definitely appropriate for Key West. But please, please don't wear your pants so high! Speaking of high, wearing your socks pulled up almost to your knees is never acceptable.

Photobucket

Then there's this outfit.

Photobucket

And he's a local. Apparently this outfit is kind of tame for him.

Stylishly yours,
Miss Attitude

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Hello Kimmy said...

Man capris are never ok. Camoflauge or not! But the guy standing next to him did have a nice ass... too bad only his arm is in the picture.

SteamyKitchen said...

OH.

From my itty bitty laptop screen...I thought to myself, "nice body and tan" thinking it was a girl.