Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Summertime feels good!



I couldn't resist posting the latest NKOTB video. One of my friends sent me this e-mail:

hey girl - have you seen the nkotb new video? i've heard the song a few times and thought it was really gay but after seeing the video this morning i may have changed my mind lol...it could have been the fact that donnie was looking pretty good so i was distracted from the music...but there were a bunch of whores all up on our men...

This is my friend who I went to all of the concerts with when I was a teenager. So as soon as I read this e-mail, I had to log on and find it ASAP. Then while I was online I started jamming to the old favorites.



I can't wait for the concert in November. In fact me and about seven of my friends have been e-mailing back and forth for two days debating what seats and how much we want to spend for this show. One said, "Depends on how close you want to be to the boys. Section XXX will be right on top of them :)" Which brought this response, "Oh, I definitely want to be on top of them. (That's what she said!) : - )" Then we proceed to debate about which boy belonged to which girl. And one of my friends thought she was going to get Jordan from me.. haha!



Stylishly yours,
Miss Attitude

P.S. For those of you anti-New Kids readers out there, yes I know I'm acting like a teenager again. Sorry, I'll try and find another subject tomorrow.


Bookmark and Share

No comments: