Thursday, June 26, 2008

Am I just rubbing it in?

Photobucket

So this is where I spent six hours yesterday, on the beach in Ocean City, MD. The weather was perfect. In the low 80's with a nice breeze, which is refreshing after the 90's and humidity in Tampa. Though today is supposed to be hotter. I didn't actually go swimming because the ocean is a little chilly for this Tampa girl. The gulf is like bathwater already. But did walk up along the water with my dad.

After a couple of hours, I had lunch with my parents at a tiki bar along with a few refreshing cocktails including a pina colada. Then my mother and I hit the beach again to get in another hour. This is the life!

Photobucket

One thing I love to do on the beach is people watch. The best one I saw today on the beach was a guy with a Mohawk. It looked like he had just shaved his head and the first thing I thought was "are Mohawks in style?" The second thing I thought was "I have to get a picture of this." Unfortunately the cell phone camera just wouldn't zoom in close enough. So when I saw him get up and go down to the water, I decided to follow. I figure with a camera phone people can't really tell what you're shooting. But I was too late, he'd already gotten it wet. And the zoom still wasn't enough, but this is him.

Sorry, you can't see it. But this guy was whiter than white so all I could think was his head was going to get sunburned! Well that and wonder if
Mohawks are in style. Or are Fauxhawks (Mohawk minus the shaving) more stylish? Or is stylish not a factor because you're trying to be a rebel? Either way I know I'll pass.


Stylishly yours,
Miss Attitude


Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you are rubbing it in.

Pouting from the 110 degree desert.