Thursday, June 12, 2008

I love my heels, but this is disturbing!

Did you know there are high heels for babies? While I love my heels, this is beyond ridiculous.
Photobucket
The shoes are called Heelarious. The company offers this definition:

hee*lar*i*ous [he-lair-ee-uhs] - noun:
extremely funny, completely soft, fully functional
high heel crib shoes for babies.

Not intended for walking (heel will collapse with weight).

Not intended to harm children in any way.

WARNING: May cause extreme smiling and hysterical laughter when in use (this is completely normal).


Oh, and did I mention one pair costs $35. Seriously? I first read about the baby heels on the Website, Menstrual Poetry, and agree with the blogger when she says, "High heels are most commonly known as the “sexy shoe” and they most importantly do not belong on a small child."

Photobucket


Stylishly yours,
Miss Attitude

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Brooke said...

That's just wrong!

Anonymous said...

I saw that the other day. I contemplated blogging about it but then thought, "eh, I'm not a mom" and left it at that. But yes...very, very odd and a tad disturbing.