Friday, June 27, 2008

The boardwalk

Photobucket

I just got back from the boardwalk in Ocean City, MD. The ocean breeze was nice considering it was still 85 degrees outside at 10 p.m. It's been quite a while since I've walked the boardwalk at night. I have such fond memories of the boardwalk from my childhood, again in my teens and again in my early 20's when I lived here (and of course was legal drinking age.) If you've never been here before, there are tons of bars, restaurants, stores, arcades and rides. My cell phone pictures unfortunately don't do it justice. Since I still didn't get my Thrashers french fries (see post "OC here I come!" for yummy details) yet I know I'll be back again during the day and will snap a few more pics. But one of the things I like to do the most, well besides eat, is people watch. To be honest the crowd was pretty tame and not too many crazy people. This was probably the most amusing group we saw on the boardwalk.

Photobucket

Why would you do that? Have you never been on vacation before? Then there was a store offering henna tattoos. Too bad they don't know how to spell tattoo. Would they misspell the one you pay for?

Photobucket

If so, at least it's not permanent, right?

Stylishly yours,
Miss Attitude


Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's time to confess. All that itching last week was about a healing tattoo. I knew it!