Thursday, June 5, 2008

I think I'm going to officially name my booty...

I was cruising Mixx and came across the funniest submission. Did you know you can Name Your Wang or your boyfriend/husband's? Of course I'll read just about anything for an interesting blog, so I checked out the Website immediately.

Photobucket

The site claims to be "the first and only certified site to register and receive a 'Certificate of Authenticity' of ownership of your wang name." I immediately clicked on the Q & A section and it was quite entertaining.
Is this for real?
This site is for real. We are the only authorized site to issue certified wang certificates. All copy cat sites are a joke and should not be taken seriously. According to Government regulations their can only be one issuing site. Nameyourwang.com was chosen above all the rest.

Seriously? Oh and in case you were wondering it's not limited to your private parts. You can name a booty, chest or even big toe. It's just not as common.

No before you start naming your wang or other other body part, you have to check and make sure the name isn't already registered. There are also a few rules. You can't use cuss words or vulgar words. And that's about it. So in the name of research I chose Princess Sophia. Ladies if you love chick flicks, you know I got this one from How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days. So I entered the name and it's available. So the next step in the registration is where I stopped. (I don't think I can write this off on my taxes.) It costs $17. $2.50 is for shipping and handling. I'm assuming that's for the certificate...

Okay, this is a joke, right? Please tell me no one has really done this. Although I guess it wouldn't be a bad gag gift for a bachelor/bachelorette party. I'm not sure what else to say except that I couldn't resist checking the weird facts section and did you know "60% of males name there wang" Are you sure you didn't mean their? How can I trust you'll spell the name of my booty right if you can't get that right?

Stylishly yours,
Miss Attitude


Bookmark and Share

No comments: