Monday, June 16, 2008

What a nice surprise!

Photobucket

This weekend I received the most beautiful flowers from my friends at Skirt! I'm a featured blogger on the magazine's national website, known as a Skirt!setter. It's a lot of fun and many of the other bloggers, including Skirt! editors, read and comment on my blog frequently. And I truly enjoy reading the other blogs too. Last week I blogged about the feature in Marie Claire , just as I did here on my Website.

So to my surprise, Skirt! added a congrats to Miss Attitude on a slideshow on the homepage.

I was flattered to say the least. And then the flowers came. Here's a closer look.

Photobucket

The card read "Congratulations on being featured in Marie Claire! Good luck with your future endeavors.. your Skirt! friends are rooting you on!" I want to take this opportunity to thank them for the support. It's amazing how people I haven't even met in person can be so caring and generous. I see that a lot on the comments on this website too. I think that's probably one of the best things to come out of this difficult time. So thank you all and I hope you'll keep reading.

Stylishly yours,
Miss Attitude

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was totally cool of Skirt to send you flowers. I've yet to read the article, only well, because I'm a tad behind on both my magazine reading and my blog reading.