Monday, June 9, 2008

I'm famous! (part 2)

I figure if I can give Twitter Tease 3 posts, I can write about the Marie Claire article again. If you haven't had a chance to check it out, I'd love it if you did.

I want to thank everyone for their kind words and support. I'd like to share a few of the comments I've received so far.

"congrats on the article!"

"'It is a scary time for me, but I'm good at picking myself up and moving on.' - I so know how you feel. But as you noted in the article, you can walk into any newsroom and instantly make it better. Not a lot of folks can do that - and deliver."

"That is so exciting! Both the article and the pic are excellent. Now all we need is for it to lead to dream job..."

"very coooooool!"

"Awesome. I loved the article on you. You are such an awesome girl. Just want you to know that. And something good is going to come out of this."


It's definitely been a challenging three months without a full-time job. But I'm very lucky to have such amazing friends and family.

Stylishly yours,
Miss Attitude

P.S. The magazine should be on store shelves Tuesday. If you get a chance, pick up a copy. I think it looks better glossy, plus SJP is on the cover.

1 comment:

Ken Stewart said...

Congratulations. I can only imagine what becoming a published writer must feel like...