Saturday, June 7, 2008

Stupid boys, one night stands and kids who ride the short bus

I love David and Goliath products. I've been a fan for years. I have a few t-shirts including this old standby.

Photobucket

And I happen to think the sayings are amusing and not hard-core male-bashing as some people have claimed. In 2004, I read about a father who launched a campaign against "Boys are Stupid" products. His campaign had the opposite effect on me. I went online right away and my love of these t-shirts was instantaneous. I bought two. And forgive me if I laugh but "it's natural that many boys feel the deck is stacked against them." was one of his arguments. Hello! Welcome to being a girl or a woman! Besides these products are meant to be humorous and entertaining.

Last weekend when I was in Key West with my friends, three of us hit the David & Goliath store. We were laughing so hard in the store, I almost peed my pants. Take a look at some of the ones we spotted:

Photobucket Photobucket

Sadly for the clerk who kept following us around re-folding the shirts we barely touched, we didn't buy anything. But it was definitely free entertainment.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


BTW-- this one is my new favorite.

Photobucket

My only major complaint with these products is the shirts are made so teeny tiny. Please, some of us have boobs and can't fit in what you call a large! I also personally happen to think the tank tops are too long (because that's what I wanted to buy.) I know that style seems to be in, but some of us are petite! Make 'em shorter please.

Stylishly yours,
Miss Attitude

2 comments:

Hello Kimmy said...

I agree. Some women have naturally large breasts... and we don't fit into their idea of large. Wake up, fashion world! You'd think with the number of people getting fake boobs, they would have caught on by now.

Anonymous said...

Remember the one I bought for Todd in Vegas with the goats on it and the saying "Gotta Go Drop the Kids Off at the Pool". Hilarious!