Saturday, June 21, 2008

Mosquito home remedy update

Okay, I think all the itching has caused me to lose my mind. Some of my Pleeps (Plurk Users) suggested Windex in the last post. And I tried it and thought it was working. But alas, the relief only lasted a few minutes. So I decided to try the baking soda & water paste suggestion. (I wasn't going to waste money on meat tenderizer and had baking soda in the fridge!)

Photobucket

And here I'm embarrassingly going to share a picture of me putting it on one of my legs, which BTW has 26 bites!

Photobucket

I know I should be embarrassed for this post, like I said I think all this itching has gotten to me. It seems to be working *fingers crossed* So what's your home remedy for mosquito bites?

Stylishly (& covered in baking soda) yours,
Miss Attitude

P.S. You can read what my Pleeps are saying about the Windex idea here and here and finally the baking soda paste here.


Bookmark and Share

No comments: