Saturday, June 28, 2008

I'll have a Corona cowboy hat please!

Have you ever seen one of these?

Photobucket

It's a beer box cowboy hat. Last night when I walked into a bar, I spotted this woman wearing one.

Photobucket

I had never seen one before. And then when I looked across the bar, I spotted more people wearing them.

Photobucket

We asked the bartender and found out some guy was selling them for $25. One of my friends really wanted a Corona one. So she went over to ask and found out all they had was Coors Light and Miller Lite. No dice. She was set on the Corona.

So today I went online and Googled it. I was surprised to see there are several sites that sell these beer box hats and apparently $25 is the going rate. There's Beer Hats Online and Gags and Goods. but still no Corona. Maybe she'll just have to build her own on this site. You get an eBook and beer box hat templates for only $9.97!

Stylishly yours,
Miss Attitude

Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow - outstanding!!!!!

SteamyKitchen said...

I WANT ONE!!!

Anonymous said...

I was one of those silly hats at the Kenny Chesney show a while back. Since then I've seen quite a few. Not sure I get it, but well, to each their own ;-)

sandy green said...

Funny!!
Very creativy.