Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Why do I still have...

This week I decided to clean out my loft (finally my friends will say!) I've been talking about doing it for months. It's the place where I throw everything when I need to get it out of the way. I took all the Christmas stuff up there months ago and couldn't put it away in the closet because of all of my mess.. yikes! Now to defend myself just a little, I don't have any storage space at my condo and only one bedroom. Okay, enough with excuses and enough of being a packrat! I spent several hours up there and found tons of crap I definitely don't need.

So here are 10 things (in no particular order) I found in my loft I shouldn't still have:

1. A manual (and extra bag) for a vaccuum I haven't owned in two years
2. Maps for cities in Spain and Portugal from a trip I took in high school and maps of Memphis, where I only lived for 7 months
3. A cell phone from before texting even existed
Photobucket
4. Dozens of greeting cards I received for birthday, Christmas, going away, etc
5. Power cords and cables for electronics I'm pretty sure I don't own anymore
6. Boxes of business cards from old jobs
7. Bag for an air mattress I had to throw away because it leaked
8. South Beach Diet book
Photobucket
9. Hundreds if not thousands of bills, receipts, pay stubs etc. from more than two years ago
10. Old wedding invitations

So I trashed, shredded & shredded (actually overheated my shredder)
Photobucket
or put most of it in my donation pile, except for the power cords and cables. I just couldn't because you never know when I might need one again. I'm pretty sure my mom will say that's something I get from my dad.

Stylishly yours,
Miss Attitude

Bookmark and Share

No comments: