Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Hit me with your best shot!

Did you know about this?



MySpace Karaoke is the ultimate online karaoke experience. Sing along to your favorite songs in all genres. New songs are added every week!

MySpace Karaoke is by far the most amusing thing I've seen on MySpace. I had no idea it even existed until someone sent a Twitter about it. So the Twitter addict me went to check it out right away.

If you think you can sing, or even if you know you can't, you can pick your song and record it. Then other people can rate you and submit their comments about your singing. What I've heard so far is absolutely horrendous. And the comments are laughable. People are writing things like you sound great, way to go girl, I love the way you sing, etc. I guess most of the people listening are the same people who think they can sing! But, I must admit it is entertaining.

Stylishly yours,
Miss Attitude

No comments: