Thursday, May 8, 2008

Tell me it isn't so!

I couldn't wait until tomorrow to post another blog. My mother told me she read what I wrote about Crocs. She said it was funny, but she had a confession. My own mother bought a pair of those heinous things! Unbelievable. She certainly knew what she was doing was wrong if she didn't tell me until after the fact. Am I right or am I right?

She said she got the idea to buy them from watching Regis & Kelly. She said the a fashion stylist said don't ever buy them, but Kelly said they were so comfortable. "I figured I'd give them a try," she confessed, "but I never really took to them." She also admitted they're in the closet and she knew she should have just returned them. "They were expensive too, like $30. Not cheap!"

So readers if you don't believe my advice, please take my mother's. Just say no!

Stylishly yours,
Miss Attitude

No comments: