Friday, May 23, 2008

Less than a week away!



Ladies, this time next week I will be watching the Sex and the City movie. I've already bought the tickets for the midnight showing for me and three girlfriends. We're still waiting for a few more of the girls to get on board. I have to admit almost had a SATC crisis. I'm going to Key West Friday morning and wasn't going to be able to see the movie on opening night. But now thanks to midnight showings, we're all set!


I just watched Sarah Jessica Parker on the Late Show with David Letterman and they talked about her son, traveling, bird calls. She actually did a bird call! I don't care about any of that. Let's talk about Mr. Big. Or should we say John James Preston. Why is it we're just learning Mr. Big's full name in a movie trailer? I mean it took six whole seasons just to learn his first name. I guess I figured they'd save the entire name for the movie. But I'm glad they stuck with Mr. Big for the show. I'm not sure we (the fans and Carrie) would have fallen for him with that pretentious rich guy name. Then again, Chris Noth is pretty hard to resist!

Okay, Letterman finally asked SJP about the hat from the London premiere!

Photobucket

Letterman said, "And you've called in a bird and it's landed on your head. What exactly are we doing there for heaven's sake?" SJP responded, "You know I heard nothing but kind things when I was in London where people are sophisticated and wear hats." She added, "And no, I didn't lose a bet!"

Photobucket

Now I know I dissed her hat last week, but I did get a few comments from my skirt.com readers supporting the hat. One one even sent me the funniest link to a commentary by the Fug Girls. It's too funny, you have to read it.

Anyway, back to the movie. SJP and Letterman went on to tease about one of the characters dying, leaving us to still wonder if someone really does die. I still can't believe people who've seen the movie already haven't leaked it. No one can keep a secret anymore, can they? So do you have your tickets yet? Any fun SATC parties planned? I want to hear all about it. E-mail me at missattitude@missattitude.us.

Stylishly yours,
Miss Attitude

Digg!

No comments: