Friday, May 9, 2008

Miss Attitude's makeover

My new Website is almost ready. You may have noticed the blog already looks a little different. I hope you like my new style. I'll let you know when it's ready to go, but for now please bookmark the new site: www.missattitude.us. And please tell your friends.

Also, I have some great advertising deals for anyone who has a business and wants to advertise very inexpensively. If you're interested, send me an e-mail at advertise@missattitude.us.

Now is also a great time for your feedback. If there are topics you really want me to discuss, please speak up. If I'm writing too much about one thing or not enough about something else you love, let me know. I'm very grateful to all of you who have been reading & writing comments and for those of you who are sharing my blog with friends and family. This has been an amazing experience so far and it's only going to get better with the new Website and Marie Claire feature coming out in July.

Stylishly yours,
Miss Attitude

No comments: