Thursday, April 17, 2008

This is sick!

I can't believe what I just read on TBO.com.

TAMPA - A letter written by John Evander Couey has found its way to an Internet auction site selling items that belonged to well-known murderers and serial killers.

Photographs of the letter and envelope were posted today on the Web site Murderauction.com with an opening bid of $7.99.

"I think it's pretty sick and twisted," Mark Gelman, the attorney of Mark Lunsford, said. "The whole concept is completely disgusting."


I can't believe that anyone in their right mind would try and make money off something written by a child murderer. John Couey is one of the sickest men I've ever seen. What he did to 9 year old Jessica Lunsford is horrifying. Not only did he kidnap and rape her, he buried her alive. No one should want to make buck off a letter this disturbing man wrote. Nobody.

According to TBO, the owner of the website, Tod Bohannon, says he simply caters to collectors. "I don't think I'm hurting anybody," he said. "But if they shut me down, I'll fight it within my rights."

So far no one has bid on this letter from that poor excuse for a human being, and I hope no one does.

Stylishly yours,
Miss Attitude
miss.attitude7@gmail.com

1 comment:

From Whispers to Roars Admin said...

I am 100% with you. I worked for Mark and when I saw that piece of filth bottom feeder was selling something of Couey's I saw RED. If there are laws stopping convicted people from profiting from their crime there should be another to stop outsiders from doing the same. I'm asking people write their Senators and Congress poeple to do something. Not just for the Lunsfords but for all victims. It's blood money pure and simple.