Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Asking for help

I got an e-mail from someone asking for help in reaching an important goal. She's walking in the Breast Cancer 3 Day October 31- November 2. And she needs to raise $2,200 in donations.

Leona is dedicating this walk to her family and friends who have suffered from breast cancer. You can help her reach her goal Click here to donate.

One of my closest friends did the 3 day last year along with her mother-in-law, a breast cancer survivor. She said it was the hardest thing she'd ever done, harder than running a marathon!

I think every person across the country and here in the Tampa Bay area who participates in this event is amazing. Last year I participated in the Making Strides for Breast Cancer walk in Sarasota and it was inspiring. The 5k was an easy way for me to show my support. But 60 miles in three days in nearly insane!
Please show them your support.

Stylishly yours,
Miss Attitude
miss.attitude7@gmail.com

No comments: