Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Even Rick Astley has problems sleeping (and no it's not RickRolling!)

I decided to stick with my sleeping problem theme and who better to help then the much talked about Rick Astley!?!?!


As you probably guessed, I didn't fall asleep early last night like I planned, unless you think 3:30 a.m. is early. It was the same deal, I got more wide awake at midnight.

Then finally I read, but again my book choice was not quite calming. I'm reading The Tenth Circle by Jodi Picoult. As with most of her books, it doesn't exactly contain the most uplifting subjects for falling asleep.

Here's someone else who can relate to my problems.


But this little guy doesn't share my problem.


Okay, now you can tell I'm sleep deprived. I never put animal videos on blog, in fact, I never send them in forwards and rarely open them when sent to me in e-mail. But he is cute:)

Stylishly yours,
Miss Attitude

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awwww! Sleepy lil' dude!