Sunday, April 13, 2008

Hold up!

Okay, I'm a dork.. watching these extras and all. But I just found something the producers cut out of the show. You have to watch this clip. About 1:30 into it, during the elimination, Bret explains to Daisy the main reason he's sending her home.

video.vh1.com
A few episodes ago, Daisy mentioned she'd hung out with C.C., but apparently more came out during the trip to Cancun. She's a groupie who'd hung out with his band and his opening bands, but never once introduced herself to Bret. But now she LOVES him and wants to marry him.

You have to admit that's bizarre. Even I went up to him at a show and met him! He makes it pretty easy for fans and I'm sure easier for girls who look like Daisy.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Excellent links - I love hearing the rest of the story!

Brooke said...

I knew I could count on you to tell me who he picked! I missed it this weekend. Now, let's see how long it lasts. I will email you today.