Sunday, April 13, 2008

I'm surprised!

Wow, I have to admit I'm surprised Bret Michaels picked Ambre to be his Rock of Love.


video.vh1.com
I definitely thought she was a better choice than the 25 year old big lipped stripper Daisy. She's closer to his age and actually has a brain. Ok, I bet that sounds harsh, but I don't think she actually formed one intelligent sentence the entire season. But for a while there, I definitely thought he was going to pick Daisy. That seems to be the type he usually goes for.

video.vh1.com

So let me ask this, and yes I know this is reality TV, did he have to sleep with both of them first to make his decision? If he was truly in love with Ambre, why would he sleep with Daisy? From the beginning you could tell all he saw was how hot she was and didn't really listen to a word she had to say.

One of my friends said "Because he is mesmerized by the body. I'm sure he doesn't even hear her talk. He just fantasizes about what he could do to her."

video.vh1.com
Now I can't help but wonder, are Bret & Ambre still together? There's a reunion show next week. Stay tuned.

Stylishly yours,
Miss Attitude

P.S. For those of you bored to tears with reality TV or Bret Michaels, I promise to move onto another topic tomorrow:)

No comments: