Monday, April 7, 2008

Rock of Love 2

Okay, to go with my late 80s early 90s theme I'm blogging about Bret Michaels and Rock of Love 2. After asking a few of my friends, I'm not the only one addicted to this reality TV show. In fact, my one friend still enjoys telling everyone how we met him at a show nearly as much as I do. And yes, we have the picture to prove it!

Anyway, next week is the season finale of Rock of Love 2 and I have to say I just don't believe he's going to end up with either Daisy or Ambre. (Sorry ladies if you didn't watch this week's episode.) Brett sent Destiney home packing.. after she got a Rock of Love tattoo on her neck! Sound familiar? Heather got one last season, and then she was sent home.


video.vh1.com

Now, I'm not a Destiney fan but why the heck to she admit to the other two girls she wasn't in love with Bret? Though she did actually have a point, how do you fall in love with someone so quickly especially when you don't know if he returns the feelings?? Still, why admit it so they can sell you out? I also thought Destiney had a bigger chance of staying after Bret met her dad who loves to ride motorcycles and is dying of liver cancer.

video.vh1.com

I guess he realized she was just a groupie, not someone to fall in love with. Instead we're stuck with Daisy (the big lipped, big boobed, crying stripper) and Ambre (who let's face it he's not going to pick because she's 37 and isn't quite crazy enough!) So I guess my money's on Daisy at this point. Bret seems to like kooky. And the more bizarre it gets, the more he's attracted. I mean she lives with her ex-boyfriend and didn't tell anyone, her ex-boyfriend's sister is the closest family she has, she's dated CC in Poison and she cries all the time! Though I still think he liked crazy Kristy Jo a lot more!

Guess we'll see next week who's going to stay and rock his world!

Stylishly yours,
Miss Attitude
miss.attitude7@gmail.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

And how about Brett appearing sans bandanna for the first time in 2 seasons??

It'll definitely be Daisy - Bret does crazy well. That's why he kept KJ for so long.