Monday, April 14, 2008

This is pretty funny

It's hard to remember what we did to entertain ourselves before YouTube, MySpace, RSS feeds, etc. Sometimes I click on the most viewed videos on YouTube just to see what everyone's watching. Take a look at what I found this afternoon.


These kids crack me up! Sometimes I wonder how different my life would be now if I'd grown up with the internet. (Okay, I know I'm dating myself!)

It's also nice to see kids using YouTube as a creative outlet, not for something disturbing like those six teenagers in Polk County who videotaped themselves beating up the other girl while two guys stood watch outside. It's horrific to think children could behave like that! ( Read the latest on the teen beating case here.)

Stylishly yours,
Miss Attitude
miss.attitude7@gmail.com

No comments: