Sunday, April 6, 2008

NKOTB Reunion.. it's official!



This is just in case you missed it on Friday! The first actual concert since 1994will be on the Today Show on May 16.

This is one of my favorite comments I've received so far. It's from my younger cousin who went with me to a lot of the New Kids concerts!

"as soon as that red curtain dropped i turned into a 12yr old again. i got goosebumps, i had a huge smile on my face, i was all excited. i'm a dork. but i have to say, they all looked GOOD! even joe and danny!"


I had to laugh because Joe and Danny were our least favorite New Kids! And I, myself, feel like a dork talking about it so much too.

Stylishly yours,
Miss Attitude

P.S. If you don't care about the New Kids, which I know a lot of you don't, I promise to suspend blogging about them until next month's concert.

No comments: