Tuesday, July 8, 2008

What I wish for Wednesday

It's my blog and I'll wish if I want to.. no crying here! I warned you it was going to be a rough week for me and tomorrow is going to be even crazier. So I'll amuse you with the top 7 things I wish for today.

1. To eat a meal somewhere other than at my desk or in my car.
2. To wear comfortable shoes that don't disappoint my fabulous shoe reputation. (13 1/2 hours in 3 inch heels was not a wise choice for Tuesday!)
3. For one of my closest friends not to be moving away. (I'm very happy for her, but in denial about her leaving me.. again!)
4. To keep my mouth shut in meetings even though I have tons to say.
5. To ignore the manager voice in my head. (That is not my job anymore!)
6. To have more time to take bathroom breaks.
7. To get a good night's sleep because tomorrow will be the longest day of the week.

Wish me luck!

Stylishly yours,
Miss Attitude


Bookmark and Share

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope all your wishes come true! Especially the bathroom breaks wish!

Anonymous said...

Luck!

And fabulous shoes can be comfortable shoes.

My favorite shoes to wear to work? My Adidas sambas.

Stylish and oh so comfy.

Anonymous said...

Make time to go to the bathroom. Trust me on this one. You will get sick.

I'm with Steven on this. I have many fabulous shoes that are comfortable shoes. Take care of your toe-toes.

The rest of the week will fly by!

janey jay said...

My first wish: that your day is infinitely better than you anticipated.

Take those bathroom breaks! Seriously. We'll be checking on you...

Hello Kimmy said...

I hope you get all you wish for... but I miss seeing you. So my wish would be to have drinks with you - maybe a tasty malbec!

Ms. Sassy said...

well i hope you got everything done on your list. hope the job is going well.